LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY (Closed Method)
Starting widely used of technology in the medical field facilitates especially surgical interventions. While long periods of time requires for a simple surgery in old times, turning into work and social life is shortened with Laparoscopic surgical methods.
WHAT IS ENDOSCOPY?
Endoscopy, having a special light source, ensuring to get images through the tip of camera, an examination of the organs of the digestive system with a flexible tubular instrument is called as Endoscopy process.
WHAT IS COLONOSCOPY?
Colonoscopy, with a special light source, ensuring to get image through the tip of a camera is a process to exam large bowel with a flexible instrument that is called colonoscopy.
The following applications are performed in General Surgery Polyclinic:
- Endoscopy, Colonoscopy
- Laparoscopic Appendicitis Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Breast diseases
- Hemorrhoids, Fistula, Fissure, Pilonidal Sinus
- Bariatric Surgery, Gastric balloon, Gastric tube
- Goiter, Thyroid and Stomach cancer
- Abscess drainage, minor surgical procedures such as circumcision